John has been working hard for many years building his own business. He also has a dream that someday he will give this business to his one an only son.
He loves his son very much but he’s been too hard on him.
One day when his son gave his business presentation in front of his father. John yielded at him, “This is the stupidest business opportunity plan that I have heard. I can’t believe I must hear it from you!!”
His son said nothing but his heart was broken.
There are more than money and achievement in business. John maybe succeeding in building his business, but he failed to build his son’s pride and confidence.
Succeeding in business opportunity is not only to have money to spend. You must also give your business a value. A business is valuable when it can also give value to a person.
No comments:
Post a Comment